Are you thinking about buying an annuity as part of your investment portfolio? If so, you might be wondering what an annuity is, how it works, and whether it is right for you.
If you can relate to any of these statements, we encourage you to join this Suncoast Investment Services webinar to broaden your understanding of annuities:
- I need to create a guaranteed income stream.
- I have been told to stay away from annuities.
- I don’t understand what an annuity is exactly.
- I am confused about the various types of annuities available.
- I received a settlement, won the lottery or came into a windfall of money and it needs to last.
- I pay too much in taxes and need to defer tax as much as possible.
- I prefer to invest in fixed rate products.
If you cannot attend but would like to learn more, schedule a complimentary consultation!
Call: 866-999-5887 option 4.
During this presentation, annuities will be discussed. Fixed and Variable annuities are suitable for long-term investing, such as retirement investing. Gains from tax-deferred investments are taxable as ordinary income upon withdrawal. Guarantees are based on the claims paying ability of the issuing company. Withdrawals made prior to age 59 ½ are subject to a 10% IRS penalty tax and surrender charges may apply. Variable annuities are subject to market risk and may lose value
Date and Time
Wed, Mar 27, 2024
12:00p - 1:30p EST